Join Sound Sense today
. . . and we'll help make your work more rewarding in all the ways described below. Click on the underlined links to find out more about the benefits you’ll receive. (Benefits vary according to your category of membership: click here for a summary.)
- Building your business
- free advertising of your work. Check out how thousands of people every month could see your details at Find a musician, read about courses you offer on our training and conference pages, or find out all about your latest activities and even job vacancies on our news pages. All for free - but only if you’re a member!
- exclusive information on the latest jobs and funding: get ahead of the competition. (We’ll show you what we offer here just as soon as you’re a member!)
- All the latest debates and news
- free professional journal, Sounding Board, packed with news, opinions, discussion and debates about community music. This widely-respected UK journal of community music will recharge your work regularly
- exclusive member newsletter, Bulletin Board, links you with information on training, conferences, jobs, networking contacts plus all the latest funding opportunities. All delivered direct to your email box a dozen times a year
- Professional development to build your skills
- Sound Sense members support each other with advice, contacts, and help in getting work
- discounts on key books and information
- free or discounted rates on conferences and events, Sound Sense advertising and more - share good practice and network with other community musicians and potential employers
- your voice heard in the future development of community music
Make sure you receive the support you deserve by joining us - we look forward to welcoming you. Join now, or for more information including a membership form click here and fill in your details, or email us.